Hi and welcome to my little space.
My name is Michelle Ramirez. I am a social worker by day and a dreamer by night. I love to bake and get creative. I guess that is why you are here, so welcome. Put your feet up and make yourself a cup of tea or coffee. I created this little space in 2013 so that I could have a place to release all of my creative juices and inspire/ motivate or just entertain some of you.
Here a few facts about myself:
1) I <3 cupcakes. Chocolate with peanut butter frosting is my favorite
2) I am a Spiderman fan. Yep I own a t-shirt, a mug, and a lunchbox.
3) I Completed my Masters in Social Work and graduated on May 2017.
4) I am bilingual. I speak Spanish and English
5) I love to read, but not the typical adult books. I love the young adult section my favorite two authors are Sara Dessen and Sussane Colasanti.
6) I enjoy running, but have had a few challenging injuries that have kept me from racing currently but I hope that changes that in the coming years.
7) I am the oldest in my family, I have a younger brother who is 3 years younger than I am.
8) I used to make youtube videos so if you want to check them out Go for it! http://www.youtube.com/user/nyrmirez?feature=guide
I appreciate everyone that stops by and takes a look around this little space I have created for others like myself. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Check out my bucket list if your curious what I have accomplished.
Again, thank you for stopping by!