Happy Friday Everyone!
Today is a special day… It’s my Birthday and I am excited to share with you a extra special blog post with you all. It’s 27 things life has taught me in the last 27 years that I have been on this wonderful world. Something are deeper than others but boneless important.
- Be kind to yourself, because no one else will be.
- Enjoy that donut or that piece of cake. Life is too short to waste good food.
- Do something that scares you every couple of months or every couple of weeks. Trust me it will be the best thing you can do for your personal growth.
- Do not let others define your self worth!
- Breath… everything will be alright.
- I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety and fear.
- Don’t be scared to cut your hair. It will grow back.
- Find your passion and never let go.
- Drink more water your body will thank you later.
- It’s okay to be unique/ different own that SHIT!
- Tell your parents you love them because one day they won’t be there for you say it.
- Be kind to others.
- Travel as often as you can.
- Learn as much as you can about anything that you are passionate about and other things you aren’t.
- Try new things.
- Enjoy nature it’s a beautiful thing.
- Take care of yourself, you can’t run on empty.
- Your mental health is important. Don’t let anyone tell you differently.
- Check your car’s oil and tire pressure (Girls can maintain their cars just as much as guys can)
- Allow yourself to make mistakes, you are human.
- Love deeply even if you have been hurt.
- Treat yourself to something nice every once in a while.
- Write your goals down. You will be glad you did!
- Pursue higher education if you feel ready for it. You won’t be disappointed.
- Read a hard cover book. It’s awesome.
- Drink Coffee/Tea.
- Cut out sodas and drink more water.
Bonus: Surround yourself with good people because once you get older those who stuck around will mean more to you than those who passed by.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
I will see you all next week.