Happy Friday Everyone!
Today I am reviewing one of my favorite new toys that I purchased a few months ago on a super sale via my favorite craft store Michael’s. I have never shared this with you all but my passion for photography grew via a old school polaroid that I got when I was 10 years old and I have never looked back. When I found out that they had come out with smaller, cuter and portable versions I was all over them.
Since starting graduate school I have been trying to save as much money as possible and I know I couldn’t justify the price tag. I waited patiently for Michael’s flash sale for an extra 20% off all item including sale items (the camera was already 40% off!) and that’s how this beauty came home with me. I managed to get it 60% off the retail value.
I love this camera. It has allowed me to capture more memories and it’s a great conversation starter!
The pro’s about this camera:
1. It’s small enough to fit in a medium size hand bag.
2. It allows you to get the picture instantly
3. It works in a fairly great range of lighting you just have to learn how to set the modes.
4. You don’t have to do much. Just turn it on, set the mode and snap the picture.
The Con’s about this camera:
1. The price. Luckily I got mine on sale.
2. The cost of the film. Order yours off of Amazon.
3. The modes on the camera can be hard to figure out.
4. The results the camera gives aren’t the most perfect pictures
I think overall this is a great camera to just have and use. It’s not meant to be used every day for the most professional pictures, but more for fun occasions and building instant memories.
What are your thoughts on the new polaroid cameras? Do you own one?
Have a great day!