Happy Friday Everyone!
Today I bring you another drugstore haul. I know I know most of the products are concealers, but what can I say I ran out of the ones I was using. Since starting grad school concealer has been a huge staple in my makeup routine. You don’t understand how big of a difference it makes until you aren’t sleeping more than 6 hours and you look like a zombie. I decided to stock up on a few different shades and brands just to have all of my bases covers since my skin is starting to loose it’s color from summer.
I wil be doing a follow up post reviewing a few of the new products I picked so stay tune!
What I picked up:
– e.l.f HD Lifting Concealer in Fair and Light
– Wet n’ wild Coverall liquid concealer wand in light
– e.l.f eyelash curler replacement pads
– L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
– Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer
– Black Radiance Lipstick in 5115
What are you holy grail concealers? Any drugstore recommendations?
I hope you have a great rest of your day and I will see you next week!