Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Today I am sharing with you another subscription box that happens to come out every time the season changes. It happens to be from walmart and it features most drugstore beauty products (which I feel that some other beauty boxes lack). I love that in each box they include one full size product and that in it’s self is worth what you pay for the box. If you are interested in purchasing this seasonal subscription service click here.
The best part is “Only pay for shipping & handling, which is always a flat $5 fee.”
Now onto what I received and my initial thoughts on the box.
– Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Macara
– Dove go fresh revitalize body wash nutrium moisture
– Lady Gaga Fame Perfume
– Schwarzkopf essence Ultime Omega repair & moisture Shampoo
– Schwarzkopf essence Ultime Omega repair & moisture Conditioner
– Neutrogena Healthy Skin Booster Facial Cleanser
– Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion
– Garnier Ultra Lifting Miracle Sleeping Cream
– Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation
+ 5 coupons
After going through this seasons box I feel that I am definitely getting my moneys worth. I love that you get minis to use while you travel and that if I fall in love with any of these products I can run to my local walmart and buy them. I also love that I have 5 coupons varying between products I received and other new products that are available. Overall I feel like this was a great box and I am excited to get my summer box and see what new goodies I get to play with.
Have you ever gotten the Walmart Beauty Box? What is your favorite subscription box?
I will see you all on Friday!