Happy Monday Everyone!
Today I bring you my favorite beauty products of 2014. I have a mix of everything from nail polish to makeup and everything in between. This year I discovered some really amazing products that have made my life so much easier. So without further a do let’s jump into what I have been loving.
– Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous fresh complexion oil free foundation
– Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
– E. L.F Powder Brush
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
– Sleek Blush in Flushed
– Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and the Naked Basics 2 Palette
– Maybelline Baby Lips in Rose Rush
-Hard Candy in Wanted
-Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Prayer
-Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Date and Fig
– Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
-Milani Brow Shaping Clear Gel
-Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
-Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel
– Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil (Reg & light)
– Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cool & Crisp Fresh
– Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner
– Revlon Colorstay in Delicious
-Kiko Nail Lacquer
– Kiko 3 in 1 shine Base & Top Coat
– Essie in Bahama Mama
– Essie in Parka Perfect
– Petites in Pink Suede
– Essie in Jazzy Jubilant
– Sephora by O.P.I in Mauve-ie Star in the Making
Hopefully you all enjoyed this post! It took me quite a while to narrow all of these down and I am happy with all of the mentioned products. I love that every year I find more products that are tried and true and it makes me feel more adult like.
What are some of your favorites beauty products?
See you all on Wednesday!