Happy Friday Everyone!
The start of March has been treating me well and I’ve decided to embark in a project called use & toss. Basically this is just a way to motive myself to use up a selected fee products in the next 90 days (3 months). I’ve been wanting to declutter my vanity and have more room, but I can’t throw away a product. If I paid money for it trust me it will be used!
Eyes and Face
1. Michael Todd Moisture Lite Non-oily Hydrating Lotion
2. Bareminerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
3. Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm
4. Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry Me
5. OLEHENRIKSEN Total Truth Eye creme -SPF 15
6. Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum’ Express
1. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
2. Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
3. Queen Helene Oatmeal n’ Honey Natural Facial Scrub
4. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash
5. OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Collagen Booster
Hair and Body
1. Vaseline Cocoa Butter deep conditioning Body Lotion
2. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo
I am hoping to have gone through all of these products in 3 months. I am hoping that I can save up a few extra bucks these next three months to be able to have a little bit more to enjoy while traveling in France. That alone should be incentive, right?
Do you have any products that you have a hard time using up? Care to share what they are?
I hope you all have a great weekend!